quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

This is for you, Sukie :D

First thing to say, my english sucks but I will try one more time because Sukie has to read it !
My friend Sukie is from Germany, really really far huh ?
But she always makes me laugh and I HATE when she speaks german with Aloizio, i just can't understand a word !
I know how to say HALLO, haha. This is something.
I was asking people to read my blog in my twitter page, but she can't because my blog is in portuguese and she doesn't speak portuguese.
So I told her that my next post could be for her.
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO SUKIE and I make it come true .
I dont have a lot to say Sukie, but I hope you know that I am right here for you ok ?
And whatever you need me, I'll be there. ILY ♥

Um comentário:

  1. Oh, honey, this is so lovely.
    You really keep making my days- are you aware of that?
    I am so glad to have you :)
    And I love you too, for everytime you make me forget all the strange stuff going on right here.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you ♥

    ResponderExcluir